Friday 13 June 2008

Career Change




Yes I think I might design and make wedding invites, hehe!
At my last workshop they asked for some wedding invite samples. So I whipped up these three.
(Design copyright ME and images copyright Stampin' Up!).
My fave is the brown one. Love it. And the silver embossed one has some smudges on it because I did not have my embossing buddy.
I have no time for listing recipes this time, so if you really need to know, just leave a comment.
Anyway, I am all packed up and ready to head off to DENILIQUIN> The whole family, husband , dog and all are going for a little weekend away. Kim has some jobs for Mark, and I also slotted in an ENJO demo in Echuca. Should be nice. I have packed a couple of LO, so here's hoping I can squeeze in a bit of creativity.
Good news on the real news front, I get to keep my job. You may or may not remember I was filling in for someone, who had since resigned. They were then meant to advertise the job, then delayed it until the end of the financial year. Now they have decided that really that is all in the too hard basket, and so I can just have it. Haven't signed official documents yet, but only a matter of time. Woo Hoo, that is a huge relief.

OK best do some last minute packing. Catch you next week, have a great weekend.

No comments: