Monday 28 May 2007

RAK winner


Thanks for your comments guys. I love hearing from my friends and family. It is why i started a blog. The winner of my RAK (random act of kindness) is ......LEIA. WOO hoo Leia, congrats. Your mystery surprise pressie will be in the mail soon. The winner was drawn out of my tupperware jug by Harry. He then wanted me to take pictures of him with all the entries, he he.
Had a quite weekend, other than I did ENJO demos Saturday and Sunday, sold over $2000, so that was good. Great demo yesterday, the ladies splashback was covered in grease spatters, and of course the green kitchen glove took it straight off with an effortless wipe.
I still have to finish my assignment, it is due in Friday. I have only written about 600 words, and it is required to be about 3000, so better get my arse into gear. I should of worked on it last night, but couldn't be bothered. Instead I did my LO for the Scrappit DT challenge 'something unusual in my life'. I couldnt think of what to do, but came up with something, not what one would normally scrap, but I love the end result. It will be out in the scrappit newsletter on Monday /Tuesday. Sign up if you don't already get it. I will post it here in a couple of days too.
OK best get H and myself some breakfast, and then set up my assignment bits and pieces.
Have a great week,
Cheers Kaz

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

WOW WEE, I am so excited I never win anything.. I'll be watching the post!! xox

Annie said...

OMG! That pic of H is priceless. I love the concentration on his face. LOL