Monday 21 May 2007

My New Toy : )



Well I must admit I have finally joined the club. For some time now I have told myself that I don't need an SLR camera, and I would not know what to do with one. But as a scrapper I kept having the desire to take my hobby that bit further. Needless to say Harvey Norman sucked me right in with their 32 months interest free deal , and then out comes there brochure with the camera in it. So in I went and applied, and walked out with my new baby, a Canon 400 D digital SLR camera. Woo Hoo. Now i need to learn how to use it. There is a bargain 2 day course in Geelong in September, which i think I may do. I got the silver because i thought it was much sexier.


I have been having a bit of a play, and except for the dirt on my floors (LOL) I think these shots are fantastic. Ok, thats it for know. Cheers people.

P.S thanks for your comments, I love knowing you are there. i think I might do a RAK (random act of kindness) I will draw a name out of a hat of all of the people who leave me a comment in the next 7 days, ending on Sunday at 5pm. I have seen this on a couple of blogs now, and it is a lovely gesture. So drop by and say Hi, and you may just be the winner of my mystery prize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the CANON CLUB. you will LOVE your new camera.....