Sunday 20 May 2007

I HAd A gReAT wEeKenD!!





sHIT, i JUST TYPED UP A HEAP, AND BLOODY LOST IT.

So in a nut shell...

My bestie Annie came down on Friday and we went for a lovely Thai dinner and then grooved on down to Rod Laver Arena to see Keith Urban do his twanging thing. He was soo good. He looked delicious and sounded wonderful. My only prob was that he did no old stuff from when I first started to like him. But didn't matter because he sounded great, and we had floor seats and when he walked along his catwalk thing we were only about 10 metres away. His lovely wife Nicole was there, looking very natural and gorgeous. Then on Saturday we did a make and take crop, hard and fast, 2 double and 2 single layouts in 5 hours. Woo Hoo, what fun. I have posted a couple of them in the gallery at www.scrappit.com.au, if you want a look.


Then today we had a lovely breakfast with friends who just had a baby 3 weeks ago.

The kids are both coughing like old men, and Emmerson has a ear infection and possible pneumonia. ON antibiotics, and improving i think, but miserable if i don't drug her on Nurofen. I have been spewed on several times in the last few days, eeeew!!

Gotta go do dishes, washing and work on a LO for Scrappit.

Cacth ya soon.

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

glad you had a good time, sounds like you needed it. Poor little bubs. Great pics too. xox leia

Annie said...

Hehe. It was a fab weekend. Thanks for a lovely time, Kazzy. Oh, should thank Keith for the lovely time he showed me too. Shame Nicole was there, Keith was going to have his way with me...