Friday 25 May 2007

4 in less than 4 : )


I can't believe i went to a scrapping crop tonight. I actually had a demo that was postponed, and thought great I need to work on my assignment, then it dawned on me there was a scrapathon at the LSS. So I asked DH if he minded, and he encouraged me. I put together pics and papers and a few embellishments for 4 LO , hoping i would get at least 3 done, and low and behold I got all 4 done. I am very excited, as I didnt start scrapping until 7 pm and I was home by 20 past 10. What a phenomal effort. I mean they are no Masters level, but hey they go alright. LOL. Ok night night. And Imust say I offered a RAK on my last comment and I have 1 comment, you are all crossed off the christmas list. Beat it as Harry would say, he he.
Night K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you go girl. they are great layouts too... I am so glad you enjoyed yourself....

take care
Sarah

Leia Martin said...

You are the master scrapping! Great effort. xox

Annie said...

Hey, I left a comment...
Great job on the lo's. woo hoo

Anonymous said...

they're great kaz especially the one of me !! he he
sis

Anonymous said...

hi sorry forgot to put name in