Wednesday 31 January 2007

this weeks catch up : )



Busy since my last entry. Had a busy weekend, did an ENJO demo and my nephew Bain stayed on Sunday. Bain and Harry ran amock, they had a great time (see pics above). Emmerson is smiling so much, and is such a beautiful sole. I have tried to catch up on "life" Tuesday and Wednesday, whilst H was at creche. Sorting ENJO orders, computers that aren't working, trip to officeworks (one needs stationary) housework, grocery shopping, a couple of walks, yada yada. Same old, same old really. Mark is busy, about to start a big renovation. Well sorry my life isn't more exciting.
Til next time,
kisses, Kaz.

1 comment:

Leia Martin said...

I bet you were busy!!! But we love you for it. That pic of harry and bain is gorgeous. What dags. And Emmy is starting to get her features, shes such a cutie. xox