Friday 26 January 2007

Happy Australia Day

What a gorgeous day it was today in Melbourne. sunny, clear skys, perfect 26 degrees. Delightful. We went to my friend katrina's house for a BBQ. Lunch turned into an all day affair, we didn't get home until 7 pm. Ate way too much, but one needs to enjoy life I reckon. Both the kids were perfect angels. Harry had a blast playing with the other kids, in the cubby house and with the dog. Emmerson enjoyed laying in the shade on the grass, in between her nearly 2 hour sleep on kats bed. Both darlings.
Been a big day, so I am off to bed.

Cheerio

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hello there cheeky girl,
Thanks for commenting on my blog:). At last you have one... yippee, i can keep up on all the goss..lol

Take care and chat soon
sarah

xoxox

kazy2004 said...

Thanks Sarah, hey you are my first comment, how exciting for me. Woo Hoo. Thanks for coming. look forward to keeping in the know.
Cheers Kaz