Friday 23 February 2007

Thank God it's Friday!!


Well not really, it doesn't make too much difference to me, although it means Mark is around and can entertain Harry, so I can try to scrap or clean the house or do washing or....no same ol, same old. Have had a good week, dinner Wednesday night with mothers group, good to catch up, as many are back to work or have different activities, so we don't see ech other much. Yummy food too. Had coffee with a girlfriend today, whilst Harry had a play. Have weighed in of course, this breast feeding really works a treat for weight loss...so far 4.4 kgs. God imagine how much I would lose if I exercised everyday and ate REALLY healthy. But alas, that ain't gunna happen. But I am much improved which is a good thing, and I wore a brand new t shirt today that was just stored in my wardrobe, that was fairly costly, and it is a yummy lime green with beautiful stitching and stuff on it, and previously it was a bit too rolly (oops I mean I was a bit too rolly ), but today I thought i would try it again, and sure enough it was ok. Always motivating when you see results.


Might attatch a layout for your enjoyment, (my siblings L - R ; Me, Leigh, Jon and Kim
Cheers

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just stopping bye to say HI...

Love you page and i hope to see you soon

take care
Sarah