Saturday 10 February 2007

Catch Up!!


Well it has been a couple of weeks since I had a chat with you, but life just gets in the way. i have had a busy time, with paed nurse committee meetings and ENJO demos. Had a demo in Geelong last night, which was well worth the trip. Also caught up with one of my good friends Jen and her little girl Eliza. I went to the movies last week and saw Dreamgirls, it was very enjoyable. Emmy enjoyed it too. LOL. Mark and I also got a night out in, thanks to the lovely Jess for babysitting. Mark and I enjoyed dinner and then saw Hannibal Rising, a bit gory I know, but we do enjoy Hannibal Lector.


I am doing a fundraiser ENJO demo for Harry's creche this week. Should be good. I had a catch up with 2 of the girls from my pre natal group last week. Always good to see what they are up to. Harry had a blast at the playcentre where we went. He was soo well behaved, i was very proud.


Well it is getting late. mark is doing a tri in the morning, so i best get some rest as the kids will be all mine for the morning. And here the 2 cutest ones are, just taken tonight.


Til next time, hugs.


P.S don't be afraid to leave a comment, would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Harry looks like such a big boy! And of course "precious" is as gorgeous as always.