Monday 12 February 2007

A Little Secret!

Well not that much of a secret, but i have been too scared to tell you, because then the pressure is on. OK I'll tell you. I re joined weight watchers. Yes it is true I am a fatty boombah. I am back to the weight i was when I got pregnant with Emmerson, but that was overweight. I won't admit how much just yet, but I will say my goal is 60 kg. I would love to be 58 kg, but that would entail starvarion and way more exercise, and I love food and don't particulary like exercise, so that won't work. But it is week 5 now I think, and thanks to breastfeeding, some walking and less junk food I have lost 3.2 kg. Was very naughty last week, so back to being better this week.

I have seen grooovy little graphs for weight loss, so maybe I should get one of those.

See ya when i'm skinnier.

He he he

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

good luck, i'm sure you'll do well, although I think you look great anyway!

Annie said...

Go Kazzy go! I'm going on the journey with you, although I'm not doing WW, just stopping drinking and being a pig!! hehe