Friday 19 June 2009

Fossilholic

... I am not sure what it is about this shop, but once i walk in the door i am gone. The intoxicating smell of leather just draws me in. The soft, stylish leather handbags, classy sunnies and groovy watches get me everytime. I never usually spend much money on handbags because i get bored and like new ones. But these bags have changed me. I think i have chosen classic, practical styles that won't date and so i will be using them for a long time to come.








i have to say, i now think my fossil collection (hey i collect fossils, that is a hobby, a career even..i am a paleontoligist, LMAO)is complete. I have my sunnies, a watch, keyring, and a small and large bag. Yea. i must say i don't think the sunnies or the watch are at all expensive. BUT the bags are (well not compared to a Gucci or Berkin bag), but in comparsion to what I normally spend or can afford they are a bit pricey. BUT in my defense I bought both bags on special, Half price, so you can't beat that.
Plus I am working extra night duties to pay for my 40th, so a bit here and there for leather is not too much to ask, is it? I am actually working tonight AND tomorrow night. No idea how I will manage, because i am guessing there will not be alot of sleep between this morning and Sunday.
Ok have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you soon. I must post the sweet mini album i made Emmy.
Of course if you are desperate to see my current creations i post every Thursday over at http://rememberwhen.com.au/blog/

Ok bye

3 comments:

Felicity said...

I hope Fossil give you some commission for your plug...... LOL

Gail Kirby said...

By the term "they will last" I take it you didn't just stop at one???

Pauline Laing said...

Ooo, I've been collecting Fossil tins - the ones the watches come in. I have about ten now...