Thursday 11 June 2009

A flying visit







Well hello, I used to be so good at updating, but now i have a new hobby. Something that is a comlete waste of time, but a challenge and compelling at the same time. I have a virtual farm, on facebok, called Farm Town.

But I thought I would pop in and show you a cute journal I made for a friend for her birthday. One is of it with the front plastic cover, and then the next is with the cover open. I love these for to do lists, party planning, or anything really. i also made a matching card.

The family are all good. We went to Werribbee Zoo last weekend which was great, and then we went out to montezumas mexican with the birthday girl and her hubby and daughter, it was delish and a lovely time.

OK i must get back my farm. LOL

Oh I don't think I have mentioned that i am no longer an ENJO consultant. I needed a rest after 2 and half years. So I have a mountain of new and barely used ENJO for sale if anyone is interested, just leave a comment or email me.
Cheers

No comments: