Wednesday 31 December 2008

What will the New Year bring??



Hey Happy New Year. I hope you are all out raging and having a fun time. I wanted to go out, but could find no takers, and my husband is a boring home body, hence I am on the couch at home. I have wine and food though, and maybe a DVD. LOL.


I have seen on a few blogs people chosing a word for 2009. I have decided that i would also like to do this, in order to have a focus and some clarity. So my word for next year, 2009 is .....

BALANCE...

this is kinda fitting seens as i am a Libran, and am always trying to keep those scales centered. I was trying to think of a word that would cover all of the things i wanted to achieve next year, including more order in my life, work / family equilibrium with some me time to create, and loose weight. So the word i came up with to encompass all of these things - decluttering, organising and not getting overwhelmed is indeed BALANCE!!


Anyway I will leave you with a very quick, simple card I made with a lovely pack from Annie at scrapbook hub.
Cheers and thank you for sharing 2008 with me, I look forward to more fun and frivolity next year..


No comments: