Sunday 7 December 2008

The truth hits home.


Yea that's right, I had some blood tests recently and the results were not surprising. This obese lard arse has an unhealthy body. Well no surprises there!! But i guess it made me think seriously about my lifestyle. My fasting blood glucose and cholesterol are high, and my Vitamin D level was low. So I need to get a grip and sort my shit.

On a brighter note, our work christmas party was fun, we had lunch mixed in with a murder mystery party. We dressed up for our parts. I was Constance Cheat, an elegently dressed partner in a law firm. I did not guess the murderer, but I was not murdered.

We also had Harry's kinder concert. We missed last years because we were in Surfers. It was really nice to go along and see the kids proudly sing their songs, and harry was very good with his singing.

The kids also got an ealry christmas pressie off us, a bean bag each, they look too cute sitting in them.













4 comments:

Annie said...

You've got me worried now!! Last time I was tested I was 15 years younger than my age but I think right now I won't be!!

Love your new site - is it that long since I've seen it!!!

Leia Martin said...

i like you as a blonde!!!

Chris said...

Ooh la la look at you!

On a serious note, I have found health issues same as yours in recent years (including low Vit D ... how does that happen?) so can sympathise.

It's porridge all the way at the moment ... if I have to eat another bowl of porridge for breakfast I might turn into a Goldilocks - like you LOL

-Chris

Annie said...

Hi Karen - I've sent you an award - check out my blog. Thank you for inspiring me!

Annie xx