Friday 17 October 2008

A quick catch up



Yes, quick, because I am tired and want to go to bed, and only justy realised i best update.

In a nutshell, the wedding was fun, but my first hangover in 6 years was not so pleasant. Glad I don't do that very often. And heading into the MCG on the train with 2 children, to see mark finish the melbourne marathon was certainly a challenge, but one I managed (just)!

Busy week with ENJO and Stampin Up, normal work, my lovely kids activities, house duties and the like.

I head to our enjo seminar at crown tomorrow, that is always motivating to make life full and enriched. Then i fly to Sydney on Sunday for a 2 day conference Mon/Tues. I have aposter being displayed, which I will share when I get back,

We had a very unexpected, but VERY welcome letter from the govt yesterday, yes coulnd't believe it, but we have paid too much tax and childcare with our losses in our businesses and now they are paying us a shitload back (wondered why we have been on the poverty line all year). So we went out for dinner tonight. Our local pub has a lobster festival every year, and so we went there. 3 course dinner (lobster for entree and main) for $49.90 each. It was delish, and we had a lovely time.

Ok I will leave you with the 2 cards we made at my workshop last week. i have to add a number to the star one, for the birthday age, and the other one is a case of as card from the mini catty. I love it actually.


Have a great weekend, and I guess I will see you when I get back

Night

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love that catalogue case, I had a go at copying the same card (I think we're thinking of the same one) but with less success. I will be caseing your case LOL

Have fun in Sydney!

Chris

Leia Martin said...

hi, I'm finally back online. I have so much to catch up on, i really missed catching up via your blog and seeing all your creations. I'm so proud of you for your effort at that recent wedding. Take care xox