Wednesday 22 October 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

yea yea, i am old , jeez it catches up quick.
Thanks to all who sent happy thoughts on my facebook, via phone, text and email. Very much appreciate your warm wishes.

I have had a relaxing time without kids. Although i had been away at a conference in Sydney since 3 on Sunday, and didn't get home until 9 last night, I needed my me time. Admittedly I was going to keep the kids home with me, as I missed them terribly. But by 0730 this morning, i was over that idea. LOL.

The conference was good, lots of good ideas for improving practice. I presented my poster, which everyone thought was awesome. Most conference posters are very clinical and drab, so i jazzed mine up. i have to thanks Annie K's kids, especially lara for her contribution to the poster. Only 16 out 0f 40 abstracts were accepted to display there posters. Unfortunately my poster did not win the prize, I believe this was because it did not represent any research findings, but instead outlined the program I work for.

I thought i had a pic here, but alas can't find it. I am sooo very tired still from my time away, so off to bed. Catch ya soon.

1 comment:

Sharon Solomons said...

Happy bir-f-day Kazy!! I hope you enjoyed your day..mwah chook!!