Friday 25 November 2011

It finally happened...

Finally I am a healthy BMI. Yippppeeeee

Although I know I 'look' healthy and BMI is not completely accurate because it does not account for body mass (muscle etc), it was still a measure that is solid and a measure I could reach for. So in Wednesday when I jumped on the scales I was pleasantly surprised to see a figure I had been aspiring for. When I joined WW last October I stated my goal weight to be 70 kg. I never dreamed I would even reach that, let alone surpass it.

 I have a very busy weekend, with a school Pirate Car Rally tomorrow, which will be lots of fun, and then our Tae Kwon Do presentation on Sunday. I have watched 2 of these with Harry participating. BUT this year Emmy and I are also in it...EEEk I am quietly very anxious, but will also be very proud to stand up there as a nearly yellow belt (1 class away). Maybe I need to squeeze in a class Saturday and grade after it?

Ok have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: