Saturday 4 September 2010

Happy Spring...

or is it, hehe.. It is raining cats and dogs in Melbourne, although I am finding it a little muggy..strange. and now it is sunny in the afternoon.

This is just a quick pop in as I am off to a HEN"S NIGHT. This could end in disaster...LOL. I am really looking forward to a girly night out.

A special Hi to Jo this time....thanks for stopping by my dearxxx


I have barely scrapped in between retreats this year, and mojo is lacking I must say. I forced myself to do this last week, and finish it off last night. I don't like it at all, but wanted to share it anyway, to just say, not every layout hads to be "perfect"


There was a bit of dirt on the bottom too, courtesy of my kids and this layout sitting in the loung all week, so I disguised it with some inking, lol!

Ok I have also set up a little card/invite store on facebook...just search it - Bunkaloo Design, I hope you 'like" it. Have a fab weekend, and pray my feet last the night in my killer heels.

xx Kaz

No comments: