Friday 19 March 2010

Road Trip

Yes that is right we head off in a couple of days on a drive (about 15 hours, aaargh!)to Port Macquarie for the Port Ironman. Hubby claims this is his last one...Will have to wait and see if that is a true story, and if so what new hobby he comes up with. I am pretty sure it won't be scrapbooking.

Before we leave, and in the middle of packing, I need to have my new short high maintenance haircut spruced up, go out for dinner tonight with the prep mums, our first official night out. Looking forward to it. ALso going to see Daryl Braithwaite afterwards, should be fun. Then tomorrow night i have dinner with my friend Nicole who lives in Perth. And I haven't seen her for about 6 years or more...I think.. So that will be lovely. Goodness time flies and it is hard when you have our own busy lives...thank good for blogs and facebook (wish she would join, LOL).

These layouts are of Harry's first day of school and I completed them at the retreat.



Have a great weekend and i will catch up post holiday.

Wish me luck,

Cheers Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. The numbers are a great touch.xxx Sis