Saturday 16 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, I hope you are all well and inspired for a rewarding twenty ten..

I have had a lovely holiday in Inverloch over the New Year with my family, including my sister. We enjoyed going to the movies, the races and out for New Years dinner. I also had a chance to scrap while away, and then at 2 crops since new year. I have 2 to share from last night, and need to finish 1 layout and I will post the others too.







I bought a(nother) new tote last night, and I love it, so much of a better shape than my old one. Everything fits in much better and is easier to access. I am motivated to keep creating today..however I have to get washing done too. I am also keen to maybe go to Zoo Twilights tonight, but hubby may not be keen after his 120 km bike ride (madly training again for more Ironman events, crazy!!).
I was meant to go back to work this week, but had to take sick leave after Harry swallowed a coin last Saturday night, I have been on poo duty, and although I believe I have been thorough, it is yet to surface!!
Ok off to get the washing on.... take care

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

Nice background/wallpaper on your blog LOL! Hey what sort of tote did you get? I think I need a new one...only have 3 plus the mothership.....