Saturday 18 July 2009

Yada yada.....

that is what life is like really, same stuff, different day. Not that that is a bad thing. I am not unhappy. We are all content at Keefer street as far as I am aware.
The catch up is _
  • the cat is good, settled in well. Got her vaccinated for cat aids and she went ballsitic when they tried to take blood. So they had to sedate her. Glad I got a fiesty one with a bit of personality

  • kids cute as ever, and boisterous (and probably put my sister off having kids every time she comes here). By all accounts they are fairly normal nearly 3 old and 5 year old. They are doing swimming on Saturdays, and creche / kinder 5 days a fortnight. Harry does computer gym at kinder, which he likes. His bunk is ordered too, and should be on its way. Need to sort their rooms out, get rid of a heap of toys and the pram, cot etc, and then I can get some order going on.

  • Mark has himself sorted for some upcoming triathalons, marathons and ironmen

  • I have joined the gym. I am also off on a short scrap retreat next week. Can't wait. It is with a group of girls I have slowly been getting friendlier with, so it should be a great bonding and fun time

  • we also have Foxtel IQ now. Not even a week in and it is fantastic. Altho I spent hours today watching on demand (which had a lady gaga special at the chapel, next top model and runway. Also nip tuck which I taped last night.

  • Ate too much yesterday with a yummy lunch with Kim and then our fave mexican for dinner.

  • I am off on night duty tonight. That 40th is only around the corner, and nights are perfect for invitation construction as well as paying for it!

Ok here is a little layout I did at a crop a couple of weeks ago. Hope you are all well and
thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Annie said...

How's the gym going, love? Hope you're enjoying it, and that you're not too sore!