Friday 23 January 2009

Scar


Just a quickie to update and let you know Emmy's scar is coming along. I was horrified when the bandaid come off. Just so red and dots where the stitches had been (8), but it seems to be less prominent as the days go by.
She is very happy to tell anyone who will listen -“i bump my head, on soap in the shower, it was an accident”, she is a cutie.
I am off to a 40th tomorrow night, which i am very excited about. A night out, no kids, woo hoo. I have a new top, and my hair cut and coloured today, so it will be fun.
Here is an old layout of another of Emmy's bangs. She is quite accident prone this one.
Ok night.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Poor little pumpkin! I'm wondering if you should perhaps scrap an entire album devoted to her bumps and booboos - she's only two now, imagine what will do to herself in future years LOL.

Glad to hear she is recovering nicely.

-Chris