Sunday 1 April 2007

WEEKend shenanigans

What a weekend we have had, lovely weather, (mostly) and a wonderful day out today.
Yesterday mark had the kids much of the day while i did an enjo delivery and then met with my mentor for my study. I then watched a DVD last night whilst I did a layout mixed in with some study (very good at multi tasking).

Today Harry, Emmerson and I went into the city on the train to meet Mark after he comleted the run for the kids. He ran 15km with 26,000 other people. He did it in 1 hour and 9 minutes, so he was very happy. We enjoyed a wonder around and a lovely bite to eat.

I am now in the process of mentally preparing to pack for our big trip away.
In the meantime i am trying to complete my second computer conference for uni (I got 10/10 for the 1st one, so was extremely happy), whilst I watch my Super Sunday TV line up>

No comments: