Saturday 10 March 2007

Sunny Deni!


Here's the little precious munchkins. Can't believe Emmy is 6 months already and that H is going to be 3 next month. Wow.

Well what have we been up to?? I have done 2 ENJO demos for the month already and had some great over the phone sales. So I have sold nealy $3000.00 already. My manager has set me a challenge to sell $6000 and she will shout me a manicure or pedicure, so that would be so lovely.We are currently having a little holiday in Deniliquin, at my sisters house. We stayed over at my friend Andrea's in Echuca for the first night. Harry had a great time playing with her son Mitchell. She coloured my hair in the morning, and I look like a new girl. I won't comment on the weight loss at the present moment, as I have come to a standstill. I need to get my motivation back....come back, where are you?

Mark is busy with a big reno, and I am sure he will enjoy his family free weekend, he has a bucks day, although tomorrow he will be feeling somewhat shabby.
We are eagerly awaiting Easter, because we are driving to Sydney (mad I know, thank god for in car DVD) for a friends wedding, and we stay there for a few days and then drive to Merrimbula, where we are staying for 4 nights. So that should be a lovely little vacation.
Right off to have soem breakfast. I am also hoping to get some layouts done, I bought 4 packs, which is a bit hopeful I know, but I will see how I go.
Take care.

No comments: