Wednesday 26 October 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Well I am now well and truly in to my 40's. Yep I was 42 on Saturday. And what a lovely day I had. I went into the city with 9 of my most favourite people. 7 wonderful friends, my sister and mummy! I was so appreciative that they would want to spend so much money to eat yummy foodwith ME! The weather was absolutely miserable. BUT it didn't matter I was so happy. I felt confident, beautiful and loved :)

After a beautifully decadent lunch at The Windsor, for High Tea I went out to our favourite mexican with my family for more delicious food. Here is my wonderful sister Kim and I before we had eaten all those delicious pastries and cakes.

Funnily enough that weekend of over indulgence didn't hamper my weight loss of 1 kg this week. That takes me to under 65 kg. Yipeeee. I am also less concerned about BMI now (which is 25.6, so close to healthy), because as it states on the Government better health website, it cannot differentiate between body fat and muscle mass. Still getting regular comments that I am fading away, which is not entirely true, but hey who am I to argue?

Ok best get back to what I was meant to be doing...

No comments: